Please note that we don’t source the Camroad to order, the following is provided for information only.
Toyota Camroad Motor Home Import and SEVS Eligibility
The Toyota Camroad motor home is a very well-equipped mid size motorhome which can be driven on a standard car license. Construction materials ensure they don’t suffer from rust or corrosion like some other brands.
SEVS allows the import of the 1997 to 2013 (100 and 200 Series) Toyota Camroad motor home to Australia.
View Past Japan Auction Sales for the Toyota Camroad motor home over the last 3 months.
Compliance requires gas and electrical work where upgrades are required to meet Australian standards. This varies depending on the vehicle specifications, and some cooktops and fridges may need to be changed.
Different specification levels include Zill, Corde, Leo and Champ.
The Camroad comes with:
– automatic transmission (with overdrive for power and good fuel economy)
– diesel or petrol engines
– either 2WD or 4WD (with free wheeling hub)
4WD versions can be switched to 4WD at the push of a button inside the cabin.
The Toyota Camroad cab-chassis has been specifically designed by Toyota for motorhome use based on the Dyna series, unlike some competitors like Mercedes and Isuzu which use a standard truck chassis.
The range of Vantech Toyota Camroad motorhomes sleep a minimum of 4 people in comfort with two double beds and have all the features you need for road trips, including:
– hot water service
– sink / wash basin
– one piece roof which doesn’t leak
– triple insulation
– reversing camera
– storage compartments
– power points
– dining area
– 2 x double beds
– pull out step
– roof lights and vents
– quality materials and fittings
The Camroad is lighter than other midsize motorhomes so they can cruise at 100 km/h at 2,400 rpm and 110 km/h at a low 2,700 rpm for good fuel economy of between 7 and 9 L / 100 km.
Specifications and Construction
– 4 speed automatic
– 80L fuel capacity
– OEM structural grade aluminium chassis
– Marine grade fibreglass walls, roof and nose cone
– Gelcoat interior and exterior finish
– Glazed tinted hopper style windows
– Black out blinds and fly screens on all windows
– Wind-out awning with 4m x 2.5m projection
– Gas cylinder 4.5kg
– 100 litre fresh water capacity
– 100 litre grey water capacity
– Gas hot water system 22.6L
– Fully sealed 1 x 100Ah deep cycle battery
– Battery charger
– Entry door with separate hinged flyscreen door
– Pull-out entry step
– Water filler (key lock)
– 4 berth motorhome
– 3 way fridge / freezer 12 Volt / gas / 240 volt
– Stainless steel sink
– 2x gas burner cooktop
– 12V rangehood with light
– Pelmets and curtains throughout
– Fire extinguisher & smoke alarm
– Flip-down acrylic hand basin
– Cassette toilet with 12 Volt electric flush
– Combined shower / toilet
– Forward dinette / bed conversion
– Mid kitchen
– Internal colour scheme
– Lightweight honeycomb cabinetry
Pictures (2010 model shown)